Friday, May 21, 2010

On My Way to Kansas!

Just last Sunday I was in the air headed to the Overland Park Convention Center in Kansas. I have been planning a trip to the Machine Quilter's Showcase for months now. I was so excited when the date for my departure FINALLY arrived. MQS, for those of you who don't know about it, is a fabulous way to spend the week taking classes from international, award winning quilt artists like Karen McTavish, Sue Patten, Claudia Pfeil, Linda Taylor...and the list goes on! There was also an extensive quilt show, vendor mall, and lots of fun evening activities including a banquet with guest speaker Kaye England - she was a hoot and a half! Long story short...I had a blast and did not want to go home. I do not have much time to blog right now and will be posting lots of photos soon! In the photo below my good friend and fellow longarmer Angela and I are our way to MQS. Stay tuned! More exciting stuff coming soon!

No comments: