Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hurry Up Spring!!! Part 2

Here's the rest of the pictures for that zesty taste of spring I was telling you all about. I hope you enjoy them! I love adding the swirls to the whimsey. It is a more recent addition to my quilting repitoire. The swirls just bring so much more movement and liveliness. This quilting design with the playful daisies was a perfect fit for this quilt.

By the way...Spring listened when I told it to hurry up. Just yesterday I saw a large patch of daffodils in full bloom. Later on in the afternoon, it was so warm outside that I just had to take my shoes off on the way home from my walk and go barefoot. Of course, being a North Carolina native, I know the real truth is that N.C. weather is just plain moody. Two weeks ago it was snowing, this week it's almost gotten hot. Next week brings who knows what! For now, I will keep watching all the lovely new blooms.



No comments: